Directions: Suppose you are asked to give advice on whether to attend college at home or abroad, write an essay to state your opini多宝1号线娱乐平台 on. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
Nowadays, there has been a heated discussion as to a better choice between attending college at home and abroad. Views on the topic vary greatly among people from different walks网投平台 of life. Some believe that it is a better choice to study in domestic colleges, but others consider it better to study abroad. I totally agree with the latter idea for the reasons presented below. To begin with, it harms the society in that the greater the competition is, the higher the recruitment requirements will become. Therefore, with experiences of studying abroad, graduates will become more competitive in job hunting. Furthermore, it is beneficial to the students themselves to study abroad. Without the choice to pursue overseas study, many great scholars today would never have achieved such great success. From my perspective, it is crucial that the government should encourage people to pursue overseas study. Also it is crucial that people should understand the meaning and value of attending college abroad. Only in this way can we achieve greater success.
1. A) He would feel insulted.
存一元送58彩金 2. B) They are of little value.
3. A) He seldom writes a book straight through.
4. D) Unlike a football match, there is no end to writing a book.
cc彩球网登录账号 5. C) High college dropout rates among black athletes.
6. D) They make money for the college but often fail to earn a degree.
7. C) Slightly over 50%.
8. A) Coaches lack the incentive to graduate them.
9. B) Holiday shopping.
10. D) About 183.8 million.澳客彩网
11. C) They are thriving once more.
12. B) Higher employment and wages.
13. D) They are antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
14. D) Routine operations have b火呗娱乐平台 ecome complex.
15. C) Money.
威尼斯娱乐网址 16. B) It improve海汇国际官网 s students ability to think.
cc竞速飞车路子规律 17.刷単平台哪个比较正规 A) They encourage academic democracy.
18. A) His thirst for knowledge.
19. D) People tend to underestimate their mental powers.
20. B) They include more or less the same number of states.（来源：网络）